A very beautiful and original pair Murano chandeliers designed by Italian architect and designer Carlo Scarpa for Venini Murano.
Each with 9 lights.
Beautiful design where the advanced technique is visible.
With soft blue slightly iridescent moulded blown Murano pieces 'Poliedri'.
Mounted on a white lacquered metal frame.
Period- ca. 1958
Place of origin- Italy
A pair of mid-century Venini Murano chandeliers
- Reference number:
- 25 cm
- 80 cm
- Murano Glass
- Worldwide shipping is possible. Contact us for the shipping quote.
- The chandeliers are restored (cleaned by hand; electrical wiring is renewed)
- Condition- excellent; wear consistent with age and use.
- The chandeliers can also be attached directly on the ceiling (without a chain)
- Lenght chandelier with chain and ceiling cover- 125 cm (can be made longer or shorter).
Literature- F. de Boni- 'Venini Glass' 2 Volumes