A fabulous and original Murano chandelier designed by Italian architect and designer Carlo Scarpa for Venini Murano.
This chandelier is a true masterpiece! Beautiful design where the advanced technique is visible.
With champagne colored and transparent mouth blown Murano tubes.
Mounted on a white lacquered frame.
Period- ca. 1950
Place of origin- Italy
Venini Murano chandelier Poliedri by Carlo Scarpa
- Reference number:
- 38 cm
- 64 cm
- Murano Glass
- Worldwide shipping is possible. Contact us for the shipping quote.
- 10x E14 fitting. Suitable for light bulbs/ halogen/ led.
- The chandelier is restored. Visit our Restoration page for more information & photos.
- Condition- Excellent; Wear consistent with age and use.
- The height has been measured without the corresponding chain.