A very pretty and original Murano chandelier 'Poliedri' designed by Italian architect and designer Carlo Scarpa for Venini Murano.
With 8 lights.
Beautiful design where the advanced technique is visible.
With soft colored and transparent slightly iridescent moulded blown Murano pieces.
Mounted on a white lacquered frame.
Period- ca. 1958
Place of origin- Italy
Mid-century chandelier 'Poliedri' by Carlo Scarpa for Venini Murano
- Reference number:
- 30 cm
- 71 cm
- Murano Glass
- Worldwide shipping is possible. Contact us for the shipping quote.
- 8x E14 fitting. Suitable for light bulbs/ led.
- The chandelier is restored (rewired, cleaned)
- Wear consistent with age and use.
- The height has been measured without the corresponding chain.
Literature- F. de Boni- 'Venini Glass' 2 Volumes